The core income-producing assets at 31 December 2022 stand at 600,000 sqm and will grow with more than 200,000 sqm in 2023 to bring the income-producing portfolio to circa 1,000,000 sqm. The core portfolio managed by WLP is held by a 33/33/33 joint venture between:
- Weerts Group, WLP’s parent company;
- Ethias, a Belgian government-owned insurer;
- Primonial REIM, one of Europe’s largest real estate investment managers.
Weerts Logistics Parks continues to act as asset and property manager of the buildings first developed and later held by the joint venture.
Cross-fertilization with Weerts Supply Chain (a Weerts Group logistics services company) ensures Weerts Logistics Parks can quickly grasp the latest insights and developments in the logistics services sector and the associated real estate requirements. Moreover, its in-house logistics services know-how enables Weerts Logistics Parks to better understand clients’ needs.
- We go to whatever lengths we can afford to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and business partners.
- We are generous in our efforts, in sharing our ideas, energy and resources with both clients and colleagues as well as in the community at large.
- We pride ourselves in exercising our responsibilities concerning social stewardship and environmental impact by operating in the most sustainable ways possible today.
- We are passionate about what we do.
- Our focus, experience and governance model allow for a rapid decision-making process. We do not delay… we act. Time is our only non-expandable resource.
- We are audacious. This means we are willing take calculated risks.
- We believe in hard work and the pleasure of the success it brings.
- We adhere to a positive, non-judgmental and constructive attitude.
- We value self-discipline, the best remedy against a rules-based and bureaucratic environment.
- We are focused.
- We are persistent. Luck favors the persistent.
- We aspire for flawless execution of any undertakings we commit to.
- In everything we do, we keep it as simple as possible.
- We speak our mind, encourage a free and transparent exchange of views and stay clear from internal politics.
- We stay simple. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. What counts is the success of our business, not our personal glory.